HVAC Repair Service
Get a Free Estimate Today
The air conditioning system is one of the most critical parts of your home. Unfortunately, even the best-maintained systems can eventually require repairs. It can be a major hassle when your air conditioning or heating system malfunctions. In order to ensure that your home remains comfortable and energy-efficient, it’s important to schedule regular maintenance.
However, the best way to keep your HVAC running smoothly and cost-effective is to have it repaired as soon as possible. You might think that you can fix it yourself, but many things have to be done by a professional when repairing an air conditioner or heating unit.
Luckily, several great Knoxville, TN HVAC repair companies can help you get your system back on track. You can get in touch with a professional heating and air conditioning repair service team, and they will help fix your unit.
If you require HVAC repair services in Knoxville, TN, contact us here at Aire Care Mechanical Heating & Cooling. We have been serving the Knoxville area for years. We pride ourselves on being honest, knowledgeable, and reliable. Our HVAC Repairing professionals are equipped to handle all sorts of problems and issues your system might be experiencing. We can fix just about anything from replacing air filters to repairing broken motors. So don’t wait any longer – call us today!
Contact us today at (865) 200-8577 for a free estimate or schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you with all your HVAC needs!
Why choose our HVAC and air conditioning repairing service in Knoxville, TN
- We provide reliable and experienced HVAC repairing service in Knoxville, TN.
- The technicians at this company are highly skilled and have years of experience in the industry.
- They will be able to identify and fix your HVAC unit’s issue quickly.
- In addition, they offer competitive rates and excellent customer service.
- Priority after-hours service available and free estimates.
- Free quotes, no obligation.
- We can come to your home or office to fix your HVAC unit.
- We provide fast, professional service and repair of all major brands.
- Our experts are licensed, trained, and experienced to ensure you get the best possible results from your HVAC system.
Contact us today at (865) 200-8577 to learn more about our HVAC repairing service.
Most Common HVAC and air conditioner Issues
Restricted Or Poor Quality Airflow
One of the most common issues with HVAC systems is restricted or poor quality airflow. This can be caused by various factors, including improperly installed or maintained components, debris or dust accumulation, and blockages in the system. If the air is not flowing correctly, your cooling or heating system will not perform efficiently.
You may have a problem with the airflow, if
- your air conditioner or heater has been making odd noises, is
- running much slower than usual, or is
- not cooling or heating your home
These are typically the least expensive components to repair or replace, so keeping them clean and free from obstructions is essential. Most importantly, to prevent these issues, you can change the filter regularly – once a month, for example. However, if you are not an expert and experiencing this issue, we recommend hiring a professional HVAC repair technician to help resolve the problem.
Water Damage And Leaking Ducts of the HVAC System
The ducts are one of the most critical parts of the HVAC system. They play a vital role in keeping the air clean and fresh. Unfortunately, they can also be one of the most troublesome. They can develop cracks, leak, and even burst to cause damage.
Without proper ducting and ventilation, you can quickly find a severe problem. In most cases, this is due to the melting ice from the frozen components. If your heating or cooling system is shut off for an extended period, it can cause melting ice and start to flow out of the unit.
If the drainage process continues, then the excess water could eventually damage the interior of your home. So it’s better to call a professional to get your ducts inspected and repaired in time.
Unit Is Failing To Cool The Property
Another common problem with the HVAC system is when it fails to cool down the home properly. However, heating and cooling are among the most crucial parts of a home. If you have a sound system, it will keep you comfortable, save you money, and keep your property looking great. Unfortunately, if you want to find out if your HVAC system fails to cool your property, you may be in for some unpleasant surprises. If you are experiencing this issue with your commercial or residential HVAC system, you may want to consider a repair. This will ensure that your unit is running as efficiently as possible.
While extreme conditions might force your heat pump into running continuously, if it’s mild outside, then it could indicate a problem with the component itself. In most cases, the heat pump can be fixed by removing external influences such as ice or insulating the outdoor unit. But in certain circumstances, you may need to enlist professional help to solve the issue.
If the HVAC unit is old, it may just be a case of cleaning and servicing the heat pump to optimize its performance. Alternatively, heat could be escaping the system through poorly maintained or oversized ducts.
Heat Pump Continues To Run Nonstop
A defective heat pump can continue to run even when it’s not needed, so if it’s cold outside or even in the middle of summer, it can signal that something isn’t right. It could be that the HVAC system is trying to work harder than it can and is unable to do so. This may be because you have put too much heat into your system or not enough, depending on where you live. You need to hire professional help in some situations and get a heat pump repair done. The easiest and most cost-effective way to keep the air conditioning unit performing at its optimum is to clean and service the heat pump to increase its efficiency.
HVAC Repair VS. Replacement Factors To Consider
A big decision for many homeowners is whether to repair or replace their HVAC system. While the two options are similar, there are some key differences that you should know about before making a decision.
- Cost: One of the most significant factors to consider when deciding whether to repair or replace your HVAC system is cost.
- Safety Concerns: Air-conditioning and heating systems are a critical component of any home to repair or replace. You should always be treated with the utmost safety precautions. HVAC systems are complex; however, they can have a very high risk of harming your home and family if not properly maintained.
- Size of the room: If you’re looking at a small space, then a replacement might not be worth it. You might find that the cost of a new system is more than the cost of repairing your current one.
- Quality: If you’re going to replace your existing system, you’ll want to make sure it’s the best quality that money can buy.
- Time: Another important consideration is how long you expect to live in your home. If you plan on staying in your home for a long time, it’s probably not a good idea to spend the money and time on a replacement system.
- Condition: Another factor to consider is the condition of your current heating and cooling system. If it’s in bad shape or has been used for a long time, you might consider replacing it.
- Warranty: The last thing to consider is the warranty that comes with the new system. You should always check your manufacturer’s warranty before making a decision.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Knoxville HVAC Repair Service!
At Aire Care, we know that heating and cooling your home is essential. We understand the importance of keeping your family safe and your home comfortable year-round. That’s why we’re here for all of your heating and air conditioning needs. We offer fast, reliable service for Knoxville residents and businesses’ HVAC installation and repair needs, so we can get your system up and running as fast as possible. We also offer free estimates and will provide you with options to choose the most cost-effective solution for your specific needs. Whether it’s a broken filter or a unit that has stopped working altogether, our HVAC technician can help!
Reach out today to learn more about our service offerings and how we can help with your HVAC repair needs.
Need to Schedule a Repair?